Tuesday, May 3, 2016





Mode of  Transportation


Spring is here and summer just around the corner.
Usually you will find me out walking the esplanade under the trees with my two shelties.
Yes, I'm an obsessive Fit Bitter. How many steps today?

The weather here in North Florida goes from warm to hot quickly this time of year.
I sometimes need a quicker less sticky way to get from here to there.

Thanks to my sweet husband, I now have a shiny blue bike with basket to get me around.
It works great as I am chasing behind my 6 and 8 year old grandsons on their motorized scooters.

Nan can keep up!




When the going gets tough the tough get going.
Going with a motor that is.
Golf cart is a great way to get around the neighbor.
Carting kids, dogs and friends all great fun.




Have fun living and loving life!
See you soon.

www.facebook.com/distinctlysouthernstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment