Friday, May 20, 2016





Keeping Cool


Yesterday was a heat challenge! 
Temps in the high 80's touching on 90 here in North Central Florida.
Perfect time for our main air conditioner to take a break.

No worries, all well that ends well.
Two separate visits from the repair technician and I'm cool.
A good reminder to dress appropriately when I venture out this evening.






This evening's outing is to see my grandson's second grade recital.

"Of Mice and Mozart"

What a treat!


I am finding this year's loose fitting dresses perfect.
Simple, comfortable and affordable.
I found the one that I'm wearing at one of our small local boutiques.
Easy to compliment with classic accessories.




Necklace/bracelet (nina nguyen) was a Mother's Day gift from my kids.
The necklace is a little bit of bling from the gift shop at Ritz Carlton, Amelia Island.


Gucci handbag is a classic from the 1990's.
A gift from my hubby.
Quality never goes out of style.




























Have fun living and loving life!
See you soon.

Rosemary




No comments:

Post a Comment